Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- How To Be More Creative With Your Mobile Photography
- Are you in a bit of a rut with your photography? Perhaps you've read all the tutorials and learned all there is to know about composition, the rule of thirds, exposure, shooting RAW, getting blurry backgrounds and sharp subjects, but are bored with photographing mundane subjects in oh-so-familiar ways? In this article, we'll give you some tips about how to approach creative photography and lots of specific examples you can try or take inspiration from.
- Shooting Smart Phone, Smart Photography with Jo Bradford
- Interview with Jo Bradford, a landscape photographer based in Devon, in the UK. Her images capture the mean and moody skies of the Devon moorland, the changing seasons and harsh weather conditions. Check out this fantastic interview and Jo's stunning images.
- How to Host Your Own Photography Exhibition
- An exhibition can be a photographers dream achievement and crowning glory. Discover some of the essential considerations that you need to think about when planning your own photography exhibition.
- How to Shoot a Wedding With Your Smartphone
- Weddings are one of the most memorable moments in a person's life. They are packed full of amazing, romantic and sometimes even hilarious memories which in turn provide plenty of photo opportunities. Here are a few tips to help you get the best from your smartphone photos at the next wedding you attend.
- The New iPhone XS & XR: Is it an Evolution or Revolution?
- Tech review of the new iPhone XS and XR by Apple. Find out whether it is an evolution or revolution in the smartphones development.
- The Best Black and White Camera Apps for Android
- Black and white photography continues to exude a certain class, prestige and even trendiness during a modern-day era in which color photos are ubiquitous, even when the latter may not be the best choice for a given context. We look at some of the best black and white camera apps for android photographers.
- Shooting Macro Photography with Jill Lian
- Jill has been shooting macro photos with her iPhone for almost eight years. Her images portray the delicate and fragile nature of dewdrops, snowflakes and flowers. Discover more about Jill, her work and her approach to macro photography in this interview.
- iColorama Extra: Creating an Urban Portrait With Text
- Nicki Fitz-Gerald demonstrates some of her favorite iColorama tools and features for creating rich and in-depth digital collages, whilst giving you an insight into the creative decisions she makes along the way.
- Taking it to the Extreme with the Hitcase Pro
- Hands on review of Hitcase Pro and their TrueLUX lens system, which conveniently coincided with a summer holiday. This provided the perfect opportunity to put the Hitcase through its paces and see if my beloved iPhone would survive. Here is what I found.
- 5 Inspirational Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- Looking for some inspiration? Then check out these talented photographers on Instagram.
Available for iOS / Android
Mobiography Magazine is the leading digital magazine for smartphone photographers and your essential guide to the best tips, insights and inspiration from the mobile photography world.
Mobiography will help you to make the most of the camera that is always in your pocket... your smartphone.
Category: Arts & Photography, Education, Technology
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
Mobiography Magazine is published by UK smartphone photographer, Andy Butler. In 2013 Andy founded the website Mobiography.net and later that year,...
Tap below for more from Mobiography Magazine