Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- How to Create Amazing Tilt-Shift Photos Using Snapseed
- In this article, we're going to look at how to mimic the tilt-shift effect to create fake miniatures using the Lens Blur feature in the brilliant Snapseed app.
- The Beautiful Portrait Photography of Dina Alfasi
- Dina Alfasi is an iPhone photographer from Israel who has become well known for the high quality portrait photographs that she shoots. Find out more about her work and her approach to the photos that she takes in this superb interview.
- 8 Essential Gifts for the Smartphone Photographer
- Smartphone cameras are now so advanced that there's practically no need to own a point-and-shoot and many say the gap between DSLR's is closing. Both amateur and professional photographers alike are often looking to further enhance their work with the latest gadgets and clever add-ons for their mobile phones. These eight gift ideas are must-haves for any smartphone photographer or filmmaker.
- The Importance of Printing Your Photos in a Digital Age
- Discover why you should be taking the time to print out your smartphone photos and some of the online services and printers that will help you do this.
- A Winter's Afternoon: How to Create Winter-Inspired Art Using Slow Shutter Cam
- A step-by-step tutorial which shows you how to turn an ordinary photo into a dark and moody winter's scene using Slow Shutter Cam, as well as with a few other apps such as TouchRetouch, iColorama, Snapseed, LensLight and Stackables.
- How Joel Worthington Shoots His Urban & Street Landscapes
- Joel Worthington, aka @thephototypinglife, is a Chicago based iPhone photographer who shoots a mixture of urban architecture and street photography that are all linked by bold lines, geometric patterns and symmetry. Discover more about Joel and his work in this interview.
- What Did 2018 Bring Us in Smartphone Photography?
- So, how did the past year go for you and your photography? Did you invest in a new smartphone or any new add-on accessories? We take a retrospective look at 2018 and ask what did it bring us in smartphone photography.
- Lifeprint: Augmented Reality Meets Smartphone Printing
- In today's digitally-driven world, the way we use and interact with photos has changed. Long gone are the days when we would print out our holiday snaps and pass them around to friends and family. Here we take a look at Lifeprint a small hand held smartphone printer that uses augmented reality.
- Pet Photography with Your Smartphone
- Photographing our pets has become an obsession. Here we look at some top tips to getting your best pictures of your pet with your smartphone.
- 5 Inspirational Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- Looking for some inspiration? Then check out these talented photographers on Instagram.
Available for iOS / Android
Mobiography Magazine is the leading digital magazine for smartphone photographers and your essential guide to the best tips, insights and inspiration from the mobile photography world.
Mobiography will help you to make the most of the camera that is always in your pocket... your smartphone.
Category: Arts & Photography, Education, Technology
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
Mobiography Magazine is published by UK smartphone photographer, Andy Butler. In 2013 Andy founded the website Mobiography.net and later that year,...
Tap below for more from Mobiography Magazine