Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- How to Remove Unwanted Objects Using TouchRetouch
- Need to remove an unwanted object from your photos? With the right app, fixing these kinds of problems is simple. In this tutorial you'll learn how to solve common retouching issues using TouchRetouch.
- Shooting Android with Pastor Tommy Wallace
- Tommy Wallace is a smartphone photographer and pastor from rural Arkansas, United States. In this interview we find out more about his photographic work, the approach he takes to his images and the projects that he is involved in to see what advice he could offer others in their own photography.
- Night Photography 101: Taking Stunning Photos After Dark
- Learn how to take stunning photos at night with your smartphone. Discover what equipment, apps and setting you need to make the most of low light situations.
- What Makes a Killer Photography App?
- What are the key ingredients in a game-changing app? And what does it take to create one? We decided to ask some developers for their expert insight.
- Exploring Composition, Light and Hipstamatic with Liz Anderson
- In this interview, we find out what drives Liz Anderson and inspires her to take photos with her smartphone and what advice she could offer others wanting to improve the photos they take.
- Best RAW Camera Apps for Android
- Whether you are a casual or more committed mobile photographer, sooner or later you will come across the term RAW, and with it you'll often hear the suggestion that it is best to shoot in RAW. Find out what it is and how to use it in your mobile photography.
- How to Add Depth of Field Blur to Your Photos
- Depth Control is one of the latest features in smartphone camera technology. It gives you the ability to adjust how much blur (or bokeh) in the background. Find out how to add depth of field blur to your photos using the latest iPhones.
- Mobile Art Tutorial: A Walk in the Park
- Mobile art tutorial that shows you the step-by-step editing process used to bring a photo alive with cool effects, color filters and textures using the following apps*: Snapseed, TouchRetouch, Recrop and iColorama.
- 5 Inspirational Photographers to Follow on Instagram
- Looking for some inspiration? Then check out these talented photographers on Instagram.
Available for iOS / Android
Mobiography Magazine is the leading digital magazine for smartphone photographers and your essential guide to the best tips, insights and inspiration from the mobile photography world.
Mobiography will help you to make the most of the camera that is always in your pocket... your smartphone.
Category: Arts & Photography, Education, Technology
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
Mobiography Magazine is published by UK smartphone photographer, Andy Butler. In 2013 Andy founded the website Mobiography.net and later that year,...
Tap below for more from Mobiography Magazine