In This Issue
- 3D Printer Guide
- The ultimate annual 3D Printer Guide!
We review the best budget, prosumer and industrial 3D printers available on the market today. Each printer is rated for reliability, print quality, value/cost, support and ease of use.
- The Study of Physics Behind Metal 3D Printing Process using X-Rays
- Using “intense synchrotron X-rays” Dr. Lianyi Chen along with Missouri S&T and a research team, have been able to take an extremely close look at the entire laser powder bed fusion 3D printing process. The team hopes to eliminate structural defects in 3D printed materials.
- When will every home have a 3D Printer?
- Less than 3 out of every 1,000 households in the United States have a 3D printer in their home. In this article, we ask industry experts and futurists how long will it be until every home has a 3D Printer.
- Licensing Your 3D Printed Things
- Can you become a millionaire through 3D Printing? Do you have some groundbreaking innovative 3D designs? This article investigates how you can copyright and protect your work.
- 3D Printed Soft Robotic Fish
- Meet "SoFi", a soft robotic fish made of silicone rubber with 3D printed components, which can swim independently next to real fish in the ocean to study marine life up close. SoFi already successfully captured rare footage of the ancient and elusive Greenland shark, which lives in the Arctic.
- Students Create Fully Recyclable 3D Printed Car
- Meet "Noah", a 3D Printed car that weighs only 350 kilos and has a speed of 100 km/h with a range of 240 km. Six modular batteries power the two-person car, making it an eco-friendly car not only on materials, but also fuel.
- Using 3D Printing to Solve Crimes
- Learn how the Abu Dhabi Police are using 3D Printing to solve crimes. The technology is used in multiple areas from crime scene reconstruction to robotic arms for bomb disposal.
- +++ Plus More +++
- The latest news, plus single page articles including 3D Printer reviews, 3D Printing Material and Tutorials.
All articles have embedded video content and hyperlinks to follow for an interactive experience.
About 3d Printing
3D Printing Magazine is the world’s first purpose-build magazine app for consumers wanting to learn about, and stay up to date with the latest trends in 3D Printing, and it continues to develop with every issue.
This is not a typical static paper magazine for several reasons.
- Contextual videos are embedded right inside the articles.
- Articles have hyperlinks that allow you to research topics further.
- Content is carefully curated to save you time searching the web.
We are confident you will enjoy the interactive and fun experience this magazine gives you for your journey into the 3D Printing technology.
Category: Arts & Photography, Crafts & Hobbies, DIY, Technology
Publisher: 3d Printing
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
As early adopters of 3D Printing Technology ourselves, our enthusiasm to bring to you the latest information and trends has never waned. When we started...
Tap below for more from 3D Printing Magazine