Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- Feel more alive or relax … on command
- Discover the latest technology to help you set a better pace of life and be more productive.
- Jeunessima Café
- What are you most grateful for in your life? Join the conversation with Jeunessima Women around the world
- Aging is genetic…or is it? A theory of aging explored
- Editor-in-chief and CEO of Jeunessima, Dr. Ines O’Donovan delves deep into the theory of aging. Is it really all down to genetics? Find out the answer
- Are you lying to yourself? How to have a well-balanced life
- Acclaimed author of several time management books, Laura Vanderkam, shares her research and thoughts on creating balance in our lives.
- Resolutely France, pour moi
- The story of one woman’s passionate relationship with France and her deep connection with the country’s history and heritage.
- Beauty Saviors. Products that save your Time
- Jeunessima Editor Karen, picks out her go-to time saving beauty products for an effortless look in minutes!
- How a timeout can increase your productivity and keep your mind and body refreshed
- Learn how taking a short break or two during a busy day can get you back in touch with your mind and body.
- Jeunessima News
- Indulge in Chocolate. Protect your telomeres. How to keep an optimistic outlook. Read the latest news on health, wellbeing and aging.
- 8 Foods to make you look (and feel) younger
- Can food really make you look younger? Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Kellie Hill, shares her top 8 age-defying foods.
- Rejuvenating Kale, Avocado and Lemon power shake
- Need a morning power boost to start your day off right? This nutritious and delicious shake will give you the shot of energy you need.
- An energizing morning yoga sequence
- Think you don’t have time for yoga? Once you feel the benefits of this energizing sequence, you’ll change your mind!
- Connecting to your inner source of power and strength
- Shamanic Psychotherapist and Energy Healer, Abby Wynne, helps us to re-connect with our inner wisdom, power and strength.
- … AND MUCH MORE OF COURSE!
Available for iOS / Android
Jeunessima is THE lifestyle magazine for busy women over 40 who want to enjoy life … every day … at any age.
We share with you the most effective tips & research on how you can get the best results for your health, wellness, biofinesse, biohacking, nutrition, fitness, mind, antiaging … with the least amount of effort.
Category: Fashion, Sports & Fitness, Health & Nutrition, Lifestyle, Wellness & Meditation, Women's
Compatibility: iOS / Android
Tap images to enlarge...
About The Publisher
Jeunessima is THE Lifestyle Company for busy women over 40 who want to enjoy life... every day... at any age. I am Ines... Dr Ines O'Donovan, PhD, the...
Tap below for more from Jeunessima Magazine