Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- Scaling a Hypergrowth Enterprise
- "At CyberRep, we were able to grow our top line revenue from $550,000 to $22.5 million in 5 years. We then grew from $22.5 million to over $80 million in the subsequent 4 years. In retrospect, there were FIVE KEY ELEMENTS that contributed to our ability to grow so rapidly while maintaining high degrees of both client satisfaction and retention, as well as employee morale and retention." Tien Wong
- The Science of Persuasion
- This video gives a little different twist to the content in Dr. Cialdini’s book "Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion" and will prove to you:1) why it’s important to get your spouse to say good things about you 2) how you been played at your favorite restaurant and 3) why social media is so powerful.
- 10 Things You Can Learn From the Apple Store
- The Apple Store is the most profitable retailer in America, generating an average of $5,600 per square foot and attracting more than 20,000 visitors a week. The Apple Store not only reimagined and reinvented retail, it blew up the model entirely and started from scratch. In his research for The Apple Experience, Carmine discovered ten things that the Apple Store can teach any business in any industry to be more successful
- How to Integrate Psychology Into Your Marketing
- Although tactics can help you boost your sales, you shouldn’t focus all of your time on traffic generating strategies. One of the most effective ways you can boost your sales is to integrate psychology into your marketing. Neil Patel shows you how.
- Why Your Competitors Are Winning
- Smart marketers employ some form of competitive research in an effort to better understand what products and services, pricing models and value propositions they are up against. But, often, that’s where it stops. The problem with focusing solely on “before” the sale elements is that it gives a limited view of reality. Website copy, pricing and promotions may not give a single clue as to why your competitors are routinely winning business over you.
- …across the pond - The Financial FenceTM
- Created by Andee Sellman, The Financial Fence® is a business language which allows business owners to understand the financial numbers of their business …on a single page. Andee developed it because of the overriding frustration of business owners - they have no framework to view their business as a complete picture and therefore find it very difficult to connect what they do in the business with the financial reports they receive. Andy simplifies things so much. Have a look.
Available for iOS / Android
About Hyper Growth
HyperGrowth Entrepreneur gives you battle hardened strategies, tips, and secrets to help you scale your business.
It's the only business magazine app that has a professional business coach provide you more insight after each article.
PLUS, it offers you access to free training. Join our group today.
Category: Business & Entrepreneurship, Education, Personal Development
Publisher: Hyper Growth
Compatibility: iOS / Android
About The Publisher
In the beginning... Because Coach Gusty does his coaching either across the desk or across the internet, he gets to interact with a variety of entrepreneurs....
Tap below for more from HyperGrowth Magazine