Available for iOS / Android
In This Issue
- HyperGrowth Done Right -Lessons From the Man Who Scaled Engineering at Dropbox and Facebook
- Radical expansion must be in Aditya Agarwal’s genes. When he started as an engineer at Facebook, the company had fewer than 15 people. Within 6 years, he had risen to Director of Product Engineering, leading 2,000 employees to reach 700 million users. “Most of what I’ve learned in my career has been during a period of HyperGrowth and change,” Agarwal says.
- Value Proposition Examples-Words That Get Meetings
- Over and over again, Jill Konrath hears people who sell deliver ineffective statements about the value customers get from working with their organization. It doesn’t matter if these sellers are from big companies, small firms, or are independent professionals. They just aren’t saying things that get prospective buyers to say, “Come on in. We need to meet.” Editor's Note: Jill is one of the best when it comes to value propositions. You need to read this.
- Is Your Company the Next WestJet?
- When you dream of the Dominican Republic you may see pristine beaches, waving palm trees, and copious amount of glorious sunshine - and the Dominican is home to all of that and more. However, for many families and communities in this country, life is very hard, and many of them live in extreme poverty, trying to exist on as little as $2 a day. Watch what WestJet did in for their "Partners" in the town of Nuevo Renacer , Dominican Republic…count the smiles! No dry eyes in the house.
- Using Trade Shows to Strengthen Key Business Relationships
- When buyers do show up at the show, they are further in the buying cycle, having already done initial research on the internet before visiting your booth. They want to get to know your team, or even close the deal, which is another reason why more meetings happen in trade show displays. Beyond your exhibit design, you can also strengthen key business relationships by the promotions you do and the booth staffers you bring.
- Nearly Three-quarters of Companies Lack a Formalized Marketing Messaging Process
- Corporate Visions Inc., polled more than 500 business-to-business companies. Surprisingly, the data revealed that nearly three-quarters of companies do not have a formalized marketing messaging process for all employees to follow. This results in a lack of consistency and an abundance of product- or company-focused content, which ultimately impedes an organization's ability to connect with customers. See more startling numbers.
- ...from across the pond! New business models in a digital world
- This section “ from across the pond “ will give you an insight into what businesses are doing outside of North America and in this issue I have a real treat for you. A short but very powerful video that does a great job of helping you understand the real impact of the digital world on your business.
- Key Performance Indicators - 1 Small Page of Your Business Numbers...That Don't Lie!
- "This is the most important blog post I've ever written. It's about what happened exactly one year ago today. Please read it and share it with others." Jill Konrath. WARNING: Tragic story.
- Avoid This Killer Sales Strategy at All Costs
Available for iOS / Android
About Hyper Growth
HyperGrowth Entrepreneur gives you battle hardened strategies, tips, and secrets to help you scale your business.
It's the only business magazine app that has a professional business coach provide you more insight after each article.
PLUS, it offers you access to free training. Join our group today.
Category: Business & Entrepreneurship, Education, Personal Development
Publisher: Hyper Growth
Compatibility: iOS / Android
About The Publisher
In the beginning... Because Coach Gusty does his coaching either across the desk or across the internet, he gets to interact with a variety of entrepreneurs....
Tap below for more from HyperGrowth Magazine